Part 1
Ok, so we start with heading up to the San Diego Temple for Lanni's endowments.



After we were done, Mom, Kit and I got Lanni all ready. She and PAul decided to do the same thing that Whitney and JR did, and take the majority of their wedding pictures in San Diego. It really is great because you are not rushed and we were able to take our time and between Dad and I we got some really great pictures. Nathan was wonderful and let me do all of this. He was not able to go into the Temple (he stayed you with Kash) He really played the part of babysitter/ pack mule/ food runner. :) Love you babe!



Mom made sure Kash got plenty to eat. Love you mom!




During all of this... Whitney was in the hospital in labor! And right as we were finishing up we heard the good news. Baby Scarlett was here! Baby and Mother doing well! We were all there in about 20 minutes. :)


I am an Auntie once again!
Whitney and JR were kind enough to let us stay at their house while they were in the hospital so that we could stay for day too of pictures and a AMAZING brunch at the Dell.
Ok first beach pictures... some were taken in her actual wedding dress and then afterwards she changed into a 20$ thrift store dress for a "trash the Dress" session. SO Fun.










And now Brunch time! What Nathan was so patiently waiting for... and man was it incredible. I left so incredible stuffed. And it was depressing because I really wanted to be able to try and eat SO much more. :)


Part 2
Bridal Shower and preparations:




Preparation...






Frog Time...



Lanni found her Prince!! Haha (Ok so it was pretty late by this time and we started to get a little goofy. ) ;)

Part 3
The Big Day! and The Reception







Reception:
So here is how it turned out:









We made these wreathes.. they were in every window. I still want one of these mom!



Love the bow ties on the boys. Will definitely be making more of those.








Tired already?










The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment