Saturday, June 12, 2010

An apology and a Luau

Ok... so I know that I have been a horrible blogger. Buying a new house trying to refurbish it and having serious pregnancy brain has all affected that. So here we go... I will be posting more pictures of the house but it is so hard because every weekend we are doing something, improving something so I keep thinking to myself.. "ok after we do this I will post pictures and then something else happens. SO... soon. I Promise. So I will start withthe O'Reilly Luau. So fun and we were so lucky to be able to go this year. Thanks Mom and Dad!
The O'Reilly Luau:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swim lessons from Marmie
Photobucket

Photobucket

The In-N-Out truck...parked outside my uncle house and you order whatever and as many as you want. Nice
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Braydan was in heaven I think he ate 3 burgers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vann trying to shoot the Luau dancers... his uncle JR should be proud. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had so much fun...and many of us were in tears leaving... We miss you Redlands family. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: