Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Randomness

So here is just a bit of randomness from me.
1. My new bedding set. I go this from my Mom and Dad for Christmas and I love it. Totally my style. Now I just need a head board. :) (I think my mom got this set at JCPenny's)
Photobucket

2.Project Life. This project kit sold out last year before I could get it. But I got one this year and all the Picture A Day's went right in. My scrapbook for 2009 is complete. This is how I am going to be scrapbooking from now on. Easy, fun, and fast and fills that creative side for me too.
Photobucket

3.My mom got me hooked on Flylady.com. It has really helped me keep to my goal of staying more organized and keeping up with housework. Here is my kitchen with its Shiny Sink! (go to Flylady.com to find out what that is all about)

Photobucket

4.Loving my new Camera lens. I will never have to use my flash again. :) Love, love, love it. 50-200mm. So nice.
Photobucket

5. House update: We are just waiting for the inspection to happen, and for FreddieMac to sign the paper work. We are hoping that we will know the results of the inspection this week. I hate not having control over things, just sign the stinking paper will ya. Stupid bank. Its not that hard. Just call an inspector will ya... sheesh. Lets get this party started. Happy Tuesday. :)

No comments: