Friday, August 21, 2009

County Fair

We hit the Siskiyou county Golden Fair last week. And a fair definitely brings out all kinds, especially if you go on the free day. :) Nathan was a little nervous taking us, being seen publicly with us, but it turned out ok. We only hit the free stuff, but we had a fun evening. And for being a small town fair it was pretty busy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!... It seems you guys had a great time there. They are lovely pictures.
Thanks for sharing....

--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Jillian Sandler said...

Hey! My husband and I drove through Yreka this weekend. I thought about you. It is so beautiful up there. We were headed up to Oregon for work so we had no time. Next time we go up there, I would love to meet you for lunch! I hope all is well.