Monday, August 24, 2009

School has Started!

Braydan is now a second grader and Tes has started kindergarten. They both love school and their new teachers. Tes was so ready to start school, she is going full day, and everyday she comes home telling me about the new friends she made and the songs she sang in class. Braydan is really enjoying being an "older kid" (2nd graders are the oldest kids at the school, 3rd and 4th graders go to a different school) Although I think he is a bit bored, the work they are doing is all review work...very easy review work and I know that he is not challenged at all. Hopefully that will change. ok so here are the 1st day of school pictures.


School supply shopping.... The kids were thrilled, heck, I remember how fun this was, and Walmart sold these things so cheap, it was great.
Photobucket

Tes Marie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Braydan...look at those big front teeth. :) Tes asked me the other day why she didn't get to have "big honkin teeth"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vann was ready too
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Braydan's class
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tes's class
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While the kids were at recess the parernts had a small orientation, so Vann made himself comfortable.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my Oh my!!!! I can't believe that you have not 1 but 2 in school!!!!!!! What are you going to do with all of your time? I am sure you have 50 craft projects lined up. I can't believe how big they both look. What a great little school. I love Braydan's new teeth. Tell him there is nothing wrong with "big honkin teeth"! It makes chewing WAY more effective. Tes--oh little Tes-- she looks so happy and it makes my heart skip a beat to see her so big. Wasn't just yesterday Lindsey?? Okay now I got the tears flowing. I am a nerd. Sophia had her 1st day today of all day also. I didn't think I would get emotional but I did. Walking through the school yard looking overwhelmed and so little got me going! Oh wow this long. Just want you to know I was thinking about you. Call me--I have a new cell-- 307-214-4835. Miss you!

kentandnellie said...

Lindsey, your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have a 2nd grader! So fun.

holly b said...

cute pics! love the vann shots, he sure steals the show, eh? : )

Corn Dog the Bounty Hunter said...

Dang you lindsey. Dang you. Bring them back.