Ok so being the nerd that I am I forgot my camera and so Jamie burned these from hers before I left. This is a great river that runs right along one of the parks in Albany. The kids had a blast searching for treasures and getting wet and riding their bikes. The boys wore their bathing suits to the park, but the girls had changed so Braydan gave Tes his swim shirt and Ryann just went in her shorts. :)


Brady and Bradyan


Paul and the girls and Brooke looking for treasures

Tough guys: Brady, Braydan and Kerry



The girls piled up their treasures and shells along the beach

Osprey that had a nest near by, dove and caught a huge fish right in front of us... you can see the bottom bird eating it. And in the next picture you can see their nest at the very top of the telephone wire tower. It was pretty cool.


Paul spotted a crawdad but the kids could stop moving in for a closer look and it took off.

The Man, finally woke up and was able to enjoy himself as well. His favorite thing is throwing rocks and dirt into the water.

He wasnt to happy with me when it was time to go


Nathan, Paul and the kids headed off for the dirt ramps, while Jamie and I drove around downtown Albany and then went home to finish dinner.

Dirt Bike trail

All the kids were fearless


This was right before Kerry took a spill and got a nice scrape down his side. But he looked cool on his bike while it happened. :)

2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun!
I love that part of the country!
WOW!... It seems you guys had a great time there. They are lovely pictures.
Thanks for sharing....
--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems
Post a Comment