Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More projects

Ok here is the apron I made for Braydan's school teacher. Turned out pretty good and didnt take long. I got the idea from I good friend Jamie, who got it from here.
Then these are the skirts that I made for Tes. They were so so so easy that I ended up making four and will probably make more. She loves the easiness of wearing a skirt, no buttons or zippers she just throws them on with a pair of little cotton shorts and she is good to go. I think my favorite on is the little brown one. I got the instructions here.


And here are a few pictures of her in them. Firstly the little brown one....to wear while we learned how to finger knit. And next the vintage flowery one while riding bikes with Braydan and Moe.

1 comment:

Purcell's Party said...

So cute!! I love your creative mind...can I borrow some of it?? =)