This June has been so wet. We have got more rain this month then we got in April and May. Big thunder storms with lighting and hail and heavy rain. The kids love it, I actually kind of like it too. We open the windows so we can hear the sound of the rain and the thunder. The other day we had a bit of a down pour and of course Braydan and Tes wanted to go run around in it. Vann was very content to stay out of the rain, thank goodness. We watched the kiddoes from the porch. It was warm out side and the water was nice and cool, they had a lot of fun. It only lasted about 10 minutes and then it went back to a sprinkle. Most of the ranchers around here are annoyed and want the sun to stick around so that they can harvest their hay, but I kinda like these summer storms. (and yes Tes is still in her PJs, she would keep them on all day everyday if I would let her)
Looks like Vann is flipping us off. LOL. i would LOVE some rain like that here. we have had a wet June as well. I'm sure it's a love/hate thing with our farmers as well.
1 comment:
Looks like Vann is flipping us off. LOL. i would LOVE some rain like that here. we have had a wet June as well. I'm sure it's a love/hate thing with our farmers as well.
Post a Comment