Ok so on to other things... We are off to SoCal tommorrow!!! Wee!! I am so excited to see everyone. We are staying until Monday, so we should have time to get to see all of you I hope. (between family engagments.) I am so ready for this weekend... bye, hopefully when I caome back to Smallville I will be a few shades darker! :)
And here is a little teaser... a new project. (I promise not to get discouraged!)

3 comments:
Nice you are coming down! I can't wait to see your project; they are always good!
Can't wait to learn about the new project. I'm excited. Hope to see you while you're here. I have family coming for a visit starting on Saturday. Hey, there's a ward party planned for Friday night- you guys should come. It would be great to see and visit with you. So come and surprise everyone.
Well I hope you had a wonderful trip. I bet that you are going to crochet a blanket. Did you get to see a lot of people when you went back. I have wanted to call you but both of the numbers that I have are wrong. The home phone is like some old ladies # and the cell is disconnected. Shoot me an e-mail with your correct phone #'s so we can talk. Love ya!
Post a Comment