So we have experienced our first snow here in Yreka. It snowed for a couple hours lasted the day and was gone in the morning. But the kids had a blast while it lasted. We stuffed every snow activity we could into the few hours we had. There were snowball fights, a snow man, snow bats and snow angels, they even tried to slide down the small hill in our backyard. I think that snow, right now is a novelty that will eventually wear off. But for now we are enjoying it. Whats my favorite part of the snow do you ask? I love the sound, when its all quit outside and you can hear the snow hitting the ground, love it. We are deffinatly looking forward to a white Christmas this year.
3-6-10
16 years ago





3 comments:
How fun! I can't believe it's already snowing in N. Cali. It makes me miss Colorado. It was always snowing on Halloween there. We are not done...yet. But, we will be holding off for at least the regular amount of time...I don't think my body or my doctor could handle another one so quickly! haha We miss you guys! Braden never forgets his Brayden in Cali...someday we will have to bring them together again! haha
i love the falling snow. but i am not ready for it to stay too long. Here's to hoping you get a white Christmas! we won't cause we'll be in Redlands!!
Snow{Fun}. What is snow?? It rained a few weeks ago. Andrew & Peter got out the abandoned umbrellas and played in it. I can't imagine what they would do in the snow. Do your children know how lucky they are?
Post a Comment