Sunday, November 16, 2008

All I want for Christmas is............




And on a side note... I just wanted to post a picture of my Sis who got married last week. So sorry I couldn't be there. I know you said it was ok, but I feel awful. So here are some pics that I wasn't their for. :(



3 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny! I was going to post that exact thing on my blog for Kaylee, but you beat me to it! She lost her first front tooth last week and the second one fell out just before bed tonight! So cute!

Kim said...

I will see you guys in less than 48 hours...Can't wait!

O'Reilly #5 said...

want to know what I want for Christmas? To see my family!!!!!! Kits wedding AND Thanksgiving? Will it end? but seriously, mom gets sad everytime we talk about the kids- you didn't forget about us did you? :( remember? We were your neighbors for the past 4 years. Ps- congrats Nate, knew you would do it. Pps- call mom. See needs it.