I think I am going to do a top 10 list post every once and a while of just random things I am thinking of, so here is my top ten list of people who need to start blogs:
1) Tied for first are my sisters: Whitney
Kit and Kelly. come on ladies. Kudos to you Lanni. :)
4) My Dad. I know he would have a very "deep thinking" blog. cant you picture his posts. Awesome
5) Lisa Walters. Get with the program. :)
6) Casey Morris. FDA 4 life
7) Anyone related to me who's last name is or has been Schafer
8) Grandma O . I would love to be able to read the Wild Bill story and the Man with the golden arm.
9) Kris and Lydia Wente. "A Twitterpated Life" or "Twitterpated and loving it" might be a good names. :P
10) Jamie Tappana. I know that you have one, but you don't update it enough to count. :) :)
3-6-10
16 years ago

2 comments:
hey Linds...it's Kerri (lehnhof) Burch here. Love your top ten. I need to do one. Will you email me? I've got a question for you. Oh...the suspense.
kerri@preservationsmultimedia.com
ttyl
:) thanks for the shout-out.
ps- why would you leave without letting me say good bye to my babies!!??
pps-I vote you stay
ppps-kelly does too :( miss you!
Post a Comment