Monday, September 22, 2008

Plans Change

I decided that I didn't particularly like being a single mom and I have now decided, the best thing for my family is to be together. So Nathan is flying down to get us. Yay!! I am so happy about this, I miss my husband and I miss our family, together. I realized that my reasons for staying were not nearly as important as us being together. So we will be moving in 2 weeks. We are very excited, and even the though the kids will be yanked out of school and soccer and the only home they remeber...they are very anxious to leave and get to the "new house". And speaking of new house I have a picture of it in all its glory, see below. :) To our friends, we will miss you all and thank you for your friendship and all the fun times!! To our family, we hate to be so far from you now but we love you and appreciate all the love and support you gave to us during our stay in sunny southern cal! We are starting a new adventure and are doing it together. Here we go! (Thoses of you who want our new adress just email or leave a comment and I will send it to you.)

6 comments:

O'Reilly #5 said...

Boooooooo. stay

rach said...

What a cute home. We will miss you so much. But I am also excited for you and your family and the new adventure that awaits you.

Becky said...

Definitely! How exciting! I'm so happy for you. This will make Nathan's transition so much easier and you all will be a lot happier. The 8 months I was without Joseph made it really hard on us. I recommend being together at all costs! Your family will hate it, but it's what's best for you. Good Luck!

Jackie B. said...

I am so happy you guys will be together again! There is nothing worse then being apart. Cute new home!! Will you go back to Redlands for Christmas?? We will be there and i'd love to see you!

Nola said...

What is going on? I just heard that you were leaving. I'm so sad. I was hoping that Nathan would get a job here. But what a beautiful town and place to settle down in. Happy for you. We're going to miss our crfty, domestic diva. Keep in touch.

Kevin said...

I am very excited for you. Northern California is beautiful! We will miss you and Tes at pre-school. Keep in touch... so I can keep the Will & Tes arranged marriage dream alive! Please -send me your address so I can get pictures to you. Take Care!