Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3.....2....1

Tomorrow is the day. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Cute Cute Cute-love the belly pic. Good luck, I will be think of you all day and sending good thoughts your way. If you need anything let us know. You will do fabulous!

Mary Beth said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Jackie B. said...

Yeah! Exciting!!

Purcell's Party said...

I am so freakin' excited!! Yeah! Hurry it up already, sheesh! Ha Ha, love the belly pic! Good luck tomorrow! Love ya!!

Becky said...

Hey!

So I'm slow! Congrats! Good Luck and I can't wait to see the pics of the baby. Take care and I will talk to you soon! Braden still thinks about Brayden and wishes he could come to play. Obviously, not for a while! I have a new blog and I vow that I will do better to keep it up to date.

http://lindseywente.blogspot.com/

Lot of love!
Becky

Becky said...

I just had to let you know that Braden is upset. He said he wants to get on a plane and come to Cali right now just in time for the baby! I thought that was pretty cute! Hope all goes well. We all miss you!

Becky, Braden and Landon (the others in our family don't really know you, but they say hi too!)