Vann O'Reilly Wente Finally we are home, you really don't know how much you love home until you have been in a hospital for 2 days. So here is our newest munchkin, really tired now but i wanted to post a picture. :) ***stats*** 4:30pm on Feb. 20th 2008 9.8lbs 22in
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!! He is so cute! how big was he??
Congratulations! You make cute kids! I LOVE the name Vann too!
Wow! He's adorable and perfect! You really do make cute kids! Braden says he's cute too!
Get some rest!
I love pictures of beautiful sleeping babies. Great name!
that will probably be the sizes of my babies too (kevin was 9.15 and his brother Jeff was 11 lbs!)! Love the name.
Wow he is soo cute. Glad you are all home. Wow I thought 8lbs4oz was big. yikes. Take care and enjoy! Pam
He is a doll. I can't wait to hold him. Way to go Lindsey.
congrats! he is beautiful. i love his name. take care of yourself.
Post a Comment