4 days left. Doctors appointment yesterday went well, I have made some progress, now dilated to a 2 and he has dropped a little bit more. I have alway carried my babies really high up until delivery so I don't know if he will drop anymore. But , if he doesn't come on his own, they will induce me on Wednesday, my due date. So February the 20th will probably be the day so wish me luck. :) All will be good as long as there is an epidural involved. Props to those who can go at it all natural, I am all about the Epidural. :) Well for Valentines day I got Nathan a Flip, and it is pretty stinkin cool. Hand held and very easy to use, we love it so far. So here is my first flip video post, watch until the end to get a great shot of my hugeness.
3-6-10
16 years ago

2 comments:
I think you look GREAT! Good luck! :)
Cant wait to see pictures of the new baby, wish you the best. Everything will go great I am sure. Take care Pam(from Albany)
Post a Comment