Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally


So I finally got my camera. I have been waiting and saving for this thing for so stinking long. I am so excited to start playing with it and to have it in time for the baby. This is a camera that I will have for a long time. Now I have to start saving for some lenses for it. I already have my eye on a few but they would bankrupt us:) On the baby front.... I have 5 weeks left and I feel extremely huge and uncomfortable, but I am really trying to enjoy it. Being pregnant is such a cool experience, I just need to remember that at night when I feel like a beached whale trying to turn over in bed with my hips and pelvis popping in and out of joint. :) Well I hope everyone had a good New Year! TTFN

4 comments:

Nate said...

Satan took her soul in exchange...

Jackie B. said...

LOL. YEAH! new camera! Can't wait to see all the pics of new baby. YEAH!!

Susanne P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanne P. said...

congrats on getting a great camera. i am saving for lenses as well. i covet my camera and the 2 extra lenses that i have. i got one that has amazing zoom for the kids' school stuff in the gym. Bailey is a junior and in choir. last year CJ graduated 8th grade and i needed to make sure i could get in close on that one as well.

so glad you got to see Jamie.

have a great 2008!