Sunday, January 20, 2008

Randomness

So here are some random pictures of our family since I didn't know what to post about, but I wanted to post about something.

Here is what the trampoline does to fine hair. She looks like a little blond peacock.

And here is the view. This is me looking straight downward. Hmm... no feet in sight. Pretty darn huge. Bedtime is worse I feel like a whale trying turn over in bed, that and all the cracking from my hips and pelvis , sounds like fireworks going off. I'm surprised sometimes it doesn't wake Nathan up.

This is Sprocket, the scruffy looking, high pitched yelping, head bigger then the rest of its body, peeing on everything within reach dog from next door. It has adopted our house and it is always around. It has been chased, yelled at, hit by a flying broom, hit by an air pellet gun, kicked at and yet still the thing loves it here. It is a fun past time to think of new ways to try to get this dog to stay away. hmm... paint balls


Braydan hadn't been thrown like this by Nathan for a long time and you can tell by the look on the kids face. So funny. Tes wouldn't have it , after seeing Braydan's turn she knew what was coming and she had a death grip on Nathan when he picked her up.

Just a favorite picture from this day of Tes on the swing.


This is Tes's new trick. She thinks that it is so funny to do this every time I point the camera in her direction. Braydan playing his gameboy, a new favorite thing to do.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Holy belly shot! Is this with the new camera? These are great. I love the blonde peacock!