Sunday, January 06, 2008

Goodbye Oregon,

Hello real life. Well vacation is over and it is on to real life which I am not to excited for. It has been really nice just hanging out, playing the Wii, Nothing pressing in on us, just being lazy. It has been very nice. Oregon was beautiful as it always is and our trip made me miss the small town feel of Albany. And Jaime made me miss hanging out with her and her family. Sorry we couldn't see each other more this trip girl! But I loved being with you the day we did get. (email me the pictures you took of us and girls and the ones of the boys, would ya?)
I am so thankful to our Oregon family who made Christmas so much fun and really spoiled us rotten. Here are some pictures from the trip.

The whole Family at the the bay front with the Newport bridge in the background:

And our little family, and yes I feel as big as I look and yes there is only one kid in there! I am as tall as Nathan in this picture, :) he is totally squatting so that we can all be in the picture together. Loving the hot tub, one of the kids favorite activities was getting in the hot tub everyday. Come rain wind and probably snow they would be in that tub, or the " hot pool" as they called it.


Papa's fishing boat, Nathans step Dad Joe is a commercial fisherman, it is always cool to go take a look at the boat.
Oregon Aquarium Shark tank and Crab aquarium: The Oregon coast aquarium is really cool but only takes about 25 minutes to get through, luckily Nathan's Mom gets free tickets! We got to see all the animals and we even made it time to see some of the feedings. The sea lions were the best, they would do tricks and stuff for their food pretty funny.

No comments: