Ok, so we went to the doctors today for our last ultrasound and the kids were able to go with us. Braydan has been begging for a Boy and Tes wanted a girl. But we can only have one or the other and in the end Braydan got his wish. :) Its another little boy for the Wente clan. Its funny but I knew what it was before she even said anything. Having had so many of these ultrasounds I guess I'm getting to be quite the pro. But, there was no mistaking that this was a little boy! He also measured big again by another week. They didn't officially move my due date but she said that he was measuring 21 weeks instead of 20 and that it would make my due date the 13th. So we will see when this kids decides to come. Boy #2 we are excited!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I knew you were having a boy! That is so fun...time to think of names. You are now officially outnumbered though...hmm. Maybe you'll have to have one more to make it a tie...ha. ha! Tell Nathan we say congrats. We are so looking forward to carving a pumpkin!
YEAH!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment