OK people it time for a vote. What do you think we are having....Boy or Girl? I go in this Friday for my ultrasound and we are supposed to be able to find out the sex. If the baby isn't to shy! :) Opinions have been split so far. I still cant believe that we are having another baby, hasn't quite become real for me yet, I mean the reality of having him/her actually here with us. I sure it will soon...I am half way through this pregnancy! I cant say that I have a preference, I have a boy and girl already so really anything would be fine with me....but I think that it is a boy. So there is my vote. :)
3 comments:
I'm going with GIRL!
Well, you know Mom's theory on how to tell: if youve been really sick, it's probably a boy!
~Silence~
I hope for a girl! You have a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment