Thursday, October 11, 2007

Recent Projects

With our wards big enrichment night coming up, and other enrichment classes going, on plus my own boredom and need for an artistic outlet( which sometimes is out of control as Nathan reminds me of) here are some fun/cute things I have been working on.



Vinal lettering project, Lisa Walters taught this class. Love it..... I changed mine around a bit (sorry cant help it) ribbon wise and added the wire but I love how it turned out.



These are the invitations to our pumpkin carving party. candy +invitation were inside the little brooms. (hopefully everyone could tell what they were!) Got this idea out of a Martha Stewart magazine.


Christmas Santa pillows...love these guys. They have such personality to me, cant wait to put them on my couches.



Christmas ornaments that we are doing again this year for enrichment. Easy and really cute, made of glass and the picture of you choice they look really good on the tree.



Baby hand protectors/ mittens that I do from time to time. Really loving the brown and blue together. Might have to keep these. :)

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

so creative! i love it!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous stuff!!! Love seeing some of your great projects :]

And congrats on another baby boy! I am so happy for you guys :]

Erin said...

Would you share instructions for the ornaments or do you keep them top secret?