So many of you who know my history with pregnancy know that I have had miscarriages in the past. In fact 1 before each kid. Which is why I have not shared this news as of yet and just wanted to wait. But here it goes.....I'm Pregnant! A little over 11 weeks now, my chances for miscarriage has dropped dramatically so I thought I would share the news since it seems it is sticking around. :) The kids are so excited they have been asking me for awhile now, in fact ever since my friend Julia had Ava, they have asked when their baby is coming. Braydan will be such a big helper and Tes is such a little mama already that she will probably maul the baby with love! I am due the end of February.
I must say that I miss Oregon health care (and another certain person I am used to being Preggo with!) being poor here in California really sucks and the health care system is inundated. Was so frustrated yesterday that my hormone crazed body caused me to breakout into angry sobs. I was trying to get an appointment with a Doctor, thats it, just an initial appointment. And I was told that I wouldn't be able to see anyone until the first week in September, that would make me between 15-16 weeks. I was so frustrated that after about an hour on the phone I broke down. I have a history of miscarriages and I am RH- and you cant get me in until September 5th, are you crazy? My beautiful sister Kelly was so sweet and said if I needed her to make a chocolate run she was more then happy to oblige! Anyway I got it worked out and only have to drive completely out of my way to go to, a satellite office so that i can be seen next week. I really cant wait for Nathan to be done with school and have a normal job with decent health care. 1 more year... I can last that long! Well there is my news, baby number 3 is on the way and i really hope that I can handle it. Any tips? I had horrible nightmares before Tes was born, nightmares that included something happening to Braydan because I wouldn't be able to care and keep track of 2 kids at once. So, I'm sure those will start again, I only have 2 hands! I think that this is the 1st time I have posted without a picture :)
3-6-10
16 years ago

3 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
I had similar healthcare issues (and concequently yelling at the receptionist amidst my sobs) when we were in New Jersey- it's so frustrating! Glad you were able to get an appointment!
OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! You will do great. Give yourself a bit more credit. ;)
Congratulations! That's so exciting! If it makes you feel better I cry almost daily! My poor husband! But with this being the 4th pregnancy he knows that it will pass! And I agree, health care totally stinks! I'm always getting huge bills in the mail from the doctor and I always wonder why I'm dishing out hundreds of dollars each month to the insurance company and I'm still paying the bills! Anyway, congratulations! You make cute babies!
Post a Comment