Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Teeball

Braydan has started Teeball and is really loving it. Nathan takes him out to practice almost everyday and he is getting better and better. He has 2 games a week, they don't keep score they just let everyone have a turn to hit and then switch. The games are 5 innings or 1 hour. And they are so fun to watch.
The dog pile....a common occurrence when the ball is hit and everyone chases it down. Pretty funny, Braydan is actually pretty good at getting the ball in theses situations.
Running the bases, picked him up those cleats so long ago for a quarter at a Oregon garage sell. I think Braydan was 2 at the time. :)

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

I LOVE LITTLE KIDS SPORTS!!! i can't wait to go my my kids games and such. I'm sure you kids are going to be quite the athlete's!

Michelle said...

He's getting so big! Those pictures are so cute!!!

I missed the sign ups for football for Jacob, so he's been moping around. A bunch of his friends in our neighborhood play, so he's feeling left out. Poor guy, I feel horrible!