Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Its official

Braydan is now in Kindergarten! He is in the morning class at Mariposa with Mrs. Browning, she had a couple of us O'Reilly girls as well, pretty funny. She is really good, I am so glad Braydan got in her class. Malea Larson ( Rachelle Foster Larson's little girl) is also in his class so it was nice that he new someone there. He had so much fun and just talked and talked about it on the way home. I just cant believe that he is old enough to be in school. It feels like he should still be like 2, but he will be 6 in October. Tes starts Preschool next week...so pictures of her first day of school are to come! This last one is from Monday when there was a small orientation where he got to come and meet Mrs Browning and see his classroom and stuff. I love the look and feel of these kindergarten classes, all of the colors and just the brightness and cheeriness of the room. Love it

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

too cute! he looks SO grown up! I can't believe you are going to have a 6 year old! WOW! ;)