Saturday, August 06, 2011

Happy Birthday Tes!

Well better late then never, I guess. :) July was crazy for us with a funeral and a Health Coach Training and lots and lots of "stuff" going on. I told Tes that we could do her very first "friends" party this year, and since we had an unexpected funeral on her Birthday weekend we scheduled it for August. So... of course I had plans of grandeur and they didn't all come to fruition... but I think all in all in turned out OK and the girls had fun.
Here are her invites...

Photobucket

Photobucket


We started the day with a little breakfast Happy Birthday Song. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So the Theme of the party was  Night Owl Pajama Party! (Most ideas from this party I found online.)

Photobucket

The little owls I got from Etsy and I glued alligator clips on to the backs so the girls could wear them in their hair.

Photobucket

Idea for the cake came from the June (I think) copy of Family Fun Magazine

Photobucket

Tes in her new owl Pjs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my Table. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Making Pizza!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glow stick fun... from the dollar store. Kept them pretty entertained.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Tes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gifts...
Photobucket

I made each of the little girls their own little Owl Pillow stuffie as their party favor. It was a lot of work, but they turned out so cute.

Photobucket

Some close ups.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a puffy pillow! Happy Birthday Tessie!See you soon! Marmie