Thursday, July 14, 2011

Farmhouse Table

So those of you who haven't heard of of Ana White yet... well I dont know what to tell you. She is pretty amazing. Check her out HERE
So after I found her site I made this huge list of everything that I wanted to make. This table was on that list along with tons of other things. :)  But now that we have our new deck we needed a table for it so off to Lowes we went.

Kash was impossible helped.
Photobucket

So did Moe

Photobucket

And here is the proof that I was involved... It was fun and I learned a lot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sidenote... the kids love to sleep out o the deck. They would do it every night if we would let them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the Table all done and a completely repainted deck as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now we eat out here almost every morning and evening:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our recent harvest..

Photobucket


Ok so the only thing not pictured is the bench we made to go with it. love it. Now I want to get an outdoor carpet to put underneath. I already found one at Lowes... wish I had a spare 100$. :) And we now have the bench for one side and I would like to get four high backed black metal chairs for the head and foot and other side. I dont see that happening for awhile though. We will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When can I place my order? It looks great!:o)

Ryan said...

Love the deck. Love the color. Love the table. A good family needs a good sturdy table! It does look like Kash was a big help. Love that picture of him.