Braydan the Boy Scout....
Braydan is now a Bear scout. This pack meeting he finally got all his awards and badges for Bobcat and Wolf and a few arrow points. I have a lot of sewing to do. And, being the 2nd councilor in the primary, I am in charge of the boy scouts and in charge of the refreshments for this particular pack meeting. Wow I way overestimated how much food I would need. I only used 3 of the 8 containers of brownie bites I got. But they looked great! ( and smelled great) covered in whipped cream and crushed candy canes. mmm... mmm...
Receiving his bag full of awards:


I got pinned! Each boy scout, as they receive their badges and move on... get to pin their moms. The pin must be place upside down and only after they preform a good deed can they turn it right side up and truly move to the next level. Love it, boy scouts are great.

1 comment:
congrats braydan.....but where's christmas?!
Post a Comment