Saturday, January 15, 2011

This and That

We had a lot of preparing to do before our long Christmas trip, in fact life kinda felt in limbo during that first week 1/2 in December before we left. But our home was so cozy and warm and Christmasy I had to take a few pictures. I loved this picture of Mr. Kash...

Photobucket

And this one of the Man and Mr. Kash
Photobucket

Christmas cards got out and ornaments got made.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are a few shots of our home in December.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

janille said...

I love your tree advent calendars, did you make them?

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I actually caught my breath when I saw that last picture.

The little boy asleep on the couch... the Christmas tree lights... all of those stockings...

So so so sweet!


Kelly

Julia said...

I love baby Kash. He is so very cute. Each time I see your craftiness I feel at such a loss. You are amazing. Truly talented Lindsey. Why can't we be neighbors. Cameron got a new and amazing job so we won't be moving any time soon. Blaahhhhh! I love all of your photos. Miss you all so much!