
Vann loved looking through and hanging all the ornaments... he is going to be so much fun or Christmas this year. (If you are wondering what is on his hand, it is a smiley face from the Costco checker, we cant walk out unless he gets his smiley face... silly kid)

I am loving home right now... it is hard to leave that fireplace

The kids love it too... especially after bath time.

I have about 90% of my Christmas stuff up and out... The only thing I am waiting for is my piano to be done, so I can put my nativity on top of it. The piano story to come. :)

1 comment:
I love your tree! And your fireplace! (oh, and the newborn snuggled up in the chair...love that too!) :) I'm glad you get to enjoy your tree so long this year, we don't get ours until this weekend, and it's killing me! ;)
Post a Comment