Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween 2010

My little Monsters. Braydan and Tes had to dig up costumes from previous years because I just wasn't on top of things this year. But they were happy so I guess that is all that counts.
Photobucket

Braydan = Harry Potter ( from the 2nd movie)
Photobucket

Tes = Skeleton
Photobucket

Vann = Buzz Lightyear
Photobucket

Kash = A pumpkin
Photobucket

And I had to post this... Vann would strike poses when ever he saw other super heros. I was like he was sizing them up, ready to take them on. This was taken at the School Harvest Carnival

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Um, seriously, could they be any cuter?! Buzz Lightyear striking a pose? FANTASTIC.

Kelly

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Um, seriously, could they be any cuter?! Buzz Lightyear striking a pose? FANTASTIC.

Kelly

Nat said...

Your kids are so cute! I love little Buzz, he looks ready to fight at any moment.

O'Reilly #5 said...

bahahaha. omg this is might be my new profile pic

Julia said...

I love all of their costumes. I think Kash looks so much like Vann. What do you guys think?

Ryan said...

Some great costumes. I think Vann is the winner.