Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Me...

Well I never seem to get pictures of me while I am pregnant. Mostly because, well, you feel like a giant fatty. :)  But here I am at 39 weeks. Only 3 days before my induction and dilated to a 3 and totally ready to be done with pregnancy.

Kash,
I cant wait to see your face, and have you not be kicking the crap out of my insides.  I love you already.
Mama

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry... I know they are a little scary. And I know I have a complete lack of belly button. I cant help it... I would have to turn inside out for it to pop out. :) Don't talk about it, Lanni. ;)

3 comments:

Purcell's Party said...

You look absolutely adorable!!! Love it! Can't wait to see the little man....so excited!!! By the way...LOVE the chocolate wall...we have a chocolate bathroom and it's a rich color....=)

Jillian Sandler said...

You look great! I will be thinking of you on Thursday!!! Congrats in advance!

O'Reilly #5 said...

i will never live that quote down.