Here is our last horah Breakfast we had on Labor Day... which was the day before school started.

Big B


Tessiesue


And Vann the Man with his backpack (which had to have lunch food in it)ready to get on the bus.


Here they are on their way to the bus on the 2nd day of school... (1st day I took them and walked them to class... I was just lame and forgot the camera)



And here is the Man when he realized that he would not be getting on the bus.

I wont lie... it was wonderful. Back to only 1 child again for a good 6 hours a day. So much more time. Loving it and the kids are loving school so far although I am sure that might not last. Happy September all!

2 comments:
Oh I loved this post! Tes is so tall and lanky. Braidan looks so old! And Vann what can I say--he melts me. I love the last shot. Classic. Miss you all!
I feel for Vann! I know how it feels buddy.
Post a Comment