





And here are some close ups. :)
Bedding was a sent to us by Marmie and Poppy
Buzz and Woody: A gift from Uncle Kris to Braydan when Braydan was 2.
Nathan made the shelf for me with THESE plans from Knock Off Wood
And the little banner was made by me with fabric remnants.

Canvas wall art made by me... copied from the internet (I think I saw them on Pottery Barn Kids)
Bulletin Board given to Vann from Marmie and Poppy for x-mas
Little table and chairs handed down from family.
Carpet from Home Depot I think (another Marmie find a few years ago)

A close up of the Canvases

Vann loves to see pictures of his favorite things hung up on this board.

The Door-less closet! It actually works out OK. Easy access to everything and makes the room a bit bigger.


Baby Kash's bed. (bedding from Walmart, when Vann was born)
Banner made by me
Knitted bear made by me (that was interesting)
And curtains pieced together by me. Top fabric was given to me from my mom forever ago the middle part is the remnants of the canvas drop clothes that we used for curtains in the living room and then I just added a strip of blue fabric to the bottom to make it long enough. I love how they turned out.


Pictures are still generic... when Kash is born I will put some pictures in those.
Lamp is a yard sale find that I spray painted and old books are yard sale finds as well.
Piggy bank was on sale and Target because it had a chip in it. And the little whistle I made in ceramics class in High school. :)

And that is it for now. I am pretty much done in this room at the moment. We have been working on the guest Bathroom so those pictures might be coming up next!
linked to:



18 comments:
You did a great jog, I love the room!
That's a nice transformation. Good work guys~
So adorable!! When are you coming to decorate my house??!? Love the creativity and hard work you always add to everything...those wall canvases...so professional!!
Wow, great pics! The boys room looks amazing, and I'm still blown away with all the work you've done. Great job!
LOVE the make over! Huge difference. The colors are perfect for little boys! An old fashion red wagon would go AWESOME in here :)
LOVE the banners with the boys' names! I may need to make one for my daughter! Great job :)
Kara @ Mine for the Making
Awesome! It looked good when we saw the room but the finishing touches are incredible! I LOVE the curtains!! I NEED some of your creativity! :)
ummm...you need a tv show or something.
I love those curtains so much. Doesn't look like a drop cloth at all!
Love it all. It is such a Happy room, I can see the Brothers playing for hours in there.
Awesome!!! What a fun boys room! LOVE it!
BIG HUGS!!
What a neat boys' room and wonderfully done! Love all the color and decor, you did a great job.
What an adorable room. I'd be proud with that outcome!
So fun and great. Man, you are good at what you do. I want a nice house in Oregon too!
The curtains are great. They caught my eye right away!
What a great room!!!
This room turned out fantastic! I just love how the curtains are made from remnants of this and that - they really add something special to the room!
You did a wonderful job on this room! Your boys are sure to enjoy it as they grow up:)
Wow! Fabulous transformation!!
You did a fantastic job, tying in the curtains with the bedding & rug. ( Fabulous rug BTW ) The wood floor makes the whole room look bigger & clean :) And I did doorless closets when I had babies.. looks cute with all the cute clothes hanging... when they grow into teens, you will want to cover the mess :)
(stopping by from Better After)
Post a Comment