
I am now over half way through this pregnancy and it has literally flown by. With moving and running after 3 kids I hardly have time to think about it. But I finally was able to get my records transferred and find a new doctor up here in Medford. I really like the facilities... Oregon has really nice hospitals. Or maybe it just looks that way to me because my last experience was in St. Bernadine's in San Bernardino. :) This appointment was for the mega ultrasound and as well as finding out that everything appears to be in the right place I also found out what baby #4 is going to be. No one was with me so I decided to do something fun for the kids and our family to surprise them. I made a cake for dessert and when Nathan the kids cut it open they would find out the gender of the baby by the color of the inside of the cake. We were also able to share this with our family by skyping with them at the same time. So it turned out pretty fun. So without further ado... we are having a........

Yep, another Boy! I am going to have one heck of a grocery bill.

5 comments:
Yay!! Congrats lady! It's so funny that you came from a house full of girls and now you are having all these boys. Tess will never have problems in school with all of these protectors :) I'm so happy for you!
Way to go! it is fun to have just one girl I was disappointed about it when we found out about Brook but Now I realize how special of a relationship Ryann and I will have.
Love you guys congratulations...
ahh--so close! Oh well, boy and girl cousins can be best friends too right?
I love the idea of the colored cake! So cute! Oh man, you are so right...the grocery bill is going to be outrageous! :) Yay for boys!
wahoo! that is such a fun idea to reveal the gender. I guess it makes room sharing a little easier maybe..?? and Tes gets to stay daddy's little girl. : )
Post a Comment