Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still working hard...

yes we are still alive... tired, but alive. :) Things are moving right along on the house although most of our belongings are still in the garage. But I am hoping that by this weekend we will have more things moved in. I will be posting before, during and after pictures soon...probably when I get a little more organized and have a few more things moved into the house. But so far... We love it! Even with all the hard work and things that don't go as planned, we love owning our own home. And after living in a square box in Yreka, bursting at the seems, it feels nice to have some room, and a back yard, and a nice little street where the kids can ride there bikes without the fear of being hit by a speeding teenager. :) We also love Southern Oregon... it is beautiful and green and bigger then Yreka. Woohoo! Medford is about the size of Redlands but without San Bernardino right next to it. (wink wink) The only thing that is missing is Family... and I miss you all. Hopefully we will see you all soon. And I am totally jealous of everyone who is going to the O'Reilly Luau... next year I guess. :( Ok I am rambling now. I will leave you all with some pictures of the Munchkins being helpers... heck ya we put our kids to work. :)

Braydan wanted to be holding "Manely" tools.
Photobucket

Sweet Tes... held nails for Papa in her little tool belt
Photobucket

Vann loved the hammer... behind him you can see some of the nasty carpet that we pulled out of the house.
Photobucket

This is what we all did by the end of the day...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you! I have been checking everyday waiting for pictures of the house. It looks like you are really making progress. I hope you are feeling well and not working to hard. Love and miss you.
Jamie
can’t wait for more pic!