Monday, March 15, 2010

It really works:

Ok so I know that I have mentioned this once before but I decided to do it again. If you haven't tried Swagbucks... you should. I have won, one 15$ itunes gift card and three 5$ Amazon gift cards. All you do is download their toolbar and use them to search for things on the internet instead of Google or Yahoo. As you do this you win Swagbucks that you can then use to purchase things (like gift cards) at the swag store. Very easy. I am banking up my amazon gift cards to get a few books I want. :) just click on the picture below and follow the directions to get the toolbar and you are set. (and I get a few extra Swagbucks in the process!) Its like free money and you cant beat that.

Search & Win

3 comments:

Jillian Sandler said...

Did I turn you onto swagbucks? Lauren and I wrote a song about it because we know all the guys who work there. Some of our merchandise if for sale in the swag store!

Lindsey said...

I had actually heard of it before that but I did see your music video, really cute and very clever. I will have to look for your stuff in the swag store!

Tami said...

That's awesome! How long have you been doing Swagbucks? I've been on a few weeks and am working on Amazon gift cards. I have enough now for the $5 one. If I could download and use the toolbar I think I would have more points but I am on my BIL's computer since I killed ours. :(