Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Portraits and Jingle Bells

I had to share this video of Vann singing Jingle Bells, Its pretty dark but you can hear him just fine. It kinda just happened all of a sudden, his vocabulary exploded. And one day he started sing this, and Nathan and I were like... holy cow, he is singing Jingle Bells. Kinda shocking, too cute.



So when we were down South my parents had Adair photography come out for some pictures of the whole family. Adair has been taking pictures of our family since I was 10. So here are a few of the proofs. (that is why they are a little blurry) I love how they all turned out. Especially this one. (we started laughing because my whole family is behind the camera dancing and singing... trying to get Vann to smile.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Okay, can you girls be any more gorgeous!? Wowsers! What beautiful pictures. Such a lovely family and your parents are just as adorable as ever! Just beautiful!