happy anniversary! you guys look great!
CONGRATS!!!That's awesome! You guys DO look great! : )
L-you are one hot mama10 years way to go J
10 years wow. Who would of thought???? just kidding. You both look great and I hope you had a great date night. We miss you guys. Congrats.
No, but you look great! Congrats...way too late for you to even go back and read this! Oh well, I'm really behind on everything it seems. 5 kids and no brains, what do you do! Love you and have a great year!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
happy anniversary! you guys look great!
CONGRATS!!!
That's awesome! You guys DO look great! : )
L-
you are one hot mama
10 years
way to go
J
10 years wow. Who would of thought???? just kidding. You both look great and I hope you had a great date night. We miss you guys. Congrats.
No, but you look great! Congrats...way too late for you to even go back and read this! Oh well, I'm really behind on everything it seems. 5 kids and no brains, what do you do! Love you and have a great year!
Post a Comment