Saturday, October 10, 2009

another project knocked out

Ok so here is the reveal of the latest project that I have been working on. It is now done. :) Here it is in all its glory..... I really love how it turned out. This was a total stash buster, used up all my remnants from other projects.


Photobucket

It is a great size and holds other yarny projects with ease. :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

kentandnellie said...

Lindsey-you are so talented! I need to come up to visit you so you can teach me how to knit and crochet. That bag is fantastic!

Jackie B. said...

love it!!!!

Nat said...

I love it, how long did it take u? how much would you sell one for?

Paula said...

CUTE bag....where did you find the pattern! I so want to make one! : )

tara said...

OMG your talents surpass even my wildest ambitions. So cute, so practical, so environmentally friendly! Again, I covet.

And totes for running the 5K!