This first one, with the black, I actually found all the squares shoved in a bag at a garage sale. They needed some repair, and then I put them together and added the border.

This ripple blanket is going to take me awhile it is about 1/3 done maybe a little more. But the yarn is expensive and I can only go and get some every once in awhile.

Ok, so here is the new project. Can you guess what it is? I will post the finished project very soon I promise. :)

3 comments:
gorgeous! I'm sensing a theme in all these bright colors... I love them!!
Is that thing a beret?! I really hope so, because berets are awesome. As are your crocheting masterpieces - that ripple one is amazing!
is the bottom one a beanie? we need to hook up (haha) so you can show me how to crochet blankets. I'm working on a scarf right now.
Post a Comment