We caught a lucky break and my parents were able to come and spend the weekend with us. The kids were so excited for them to arrive. I am so incredibly lucky to have the parents that I do. We showed them our regular family walk, Dad set us up to be a neighborhood hot spot for squirrels and hummingbirds and we went garage saleing, (pics of the goodies to come) and then we went to Medford to show them the town and the houses we have been looking at, we all got spoiled to death by them. My Dad is always really busy so we were so lucky to get an entire weekend with them. It made me really Homesick....I totally took it for granted when we lived right next door. Love you guys hope to see you soon.
Mom and Dad and the munchkins... all three wanted to go home with them. :)

Our Walk...(I know really blurry) sorry

Marmie and Tes making a pie with Tes's baking supplies that she got for her birthday.

Our new squirrel and humming bird feeders, it was amazing how quikley they were found.

The awesome new purse that my mom brought for me. (thanks Kelly for giving Mom the hint)
3 comments:
Oooh...cute purse!! What a nice mommy!
i wish I could have been there. I was actually looking at flights to see if I could meet mom and dad up there to see you guys. I miss you!! give the kids a kiss for me!! Vann is such a little boy now. <3 you guys! ps- geeze dont we have really good looking parents??
Post a Comment