We ate out a lot. Even with all the extra food we brought we still ate out more in that 5 days then we have in the last year combined I think. It was a good experience though, a teaching experience for us. Helping our kids learn and understand the proper way to behave when at a nice restaurant. And overall they did very well. This place was right on Pier 39 and had a really cool view of the wharf and the bay. This picture of Vann and I was taken after I had just gotten back from taking Moe back to our hotel room because he wouldn't stop barking when we left him tied up outside the restaurant. (we could see him) Sit down restaurant's are not really pet friendly.
Boat ride to Alcatraz. An adventure in and of itself. The kids thought it was pretty cool. And we broke out the food even though the ride was only 12 minutes long. :)
Alcatraz was cool, Braydan really enjoyed it, getting to see where all "the really bad, bad guys used to stay and how they tried to escape and couldn't and they drowned." He was all into it. And it was really interesting, the audio tour was very informative and Nathan and I both really enjoyed it. Tes thought it was too long. :)
Alcatraz is run by the State Park service. (I think they make bank on this place. Tickets are not cheep and it was fairly busy in February, I wouldn't want to be there during June or July.)
It was windy. :)

1 comment:
Braydan has SUCH an O'Reilly face in that picture, that single eye brow raise is classic.
Post a Comment