Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sisikyou County DA Christmas Party


Having never really been to a "work" Christmas party, this was a new experience. It was a lot of fun getting to know the people that Nathan works with a little better. There was a lot of yummy food, and I mean a lot, I think they were planning on feeding everyone in the whole courthouse. They also did a gift exchange. Now, having only really been a part of an O'Reilly Christmas gift exchange, this was a enlightening experience. There was no crying or throwing blows and all out brawls like there sometimes is within my family. No "holy grails" or "rams of power", classic O'Reilly gifts. In this gift exchange there was an awful amount of booze and Coffee, probablyover half the gifts. And the booze esspecially were the gifts that were faught over. Very interesting experiance, but all in all we had a good time. Now I know. :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Aren't business parties fun? You guys look cuuuuuuuuuuute! p.s. I posted Nate so get off back---j/k!

Julia said...

Got your guys Christmas card today. Lindsey you are amazing! The cards are the most creative card I have ever gotten. It makes all of us untalented people feel like crap! I am going to miss you as my craft guru. You need to do tutorials online. Seriously. You might make money doing it too. Something to think about....
Nate as for you---Thanks for the tongue lashing! I will repent and make peace with my ancient ancestors and post more. Then I will go pull a few weeds. Sound good??? :) So glad all is going well with you guys. We miss you too! Take care!

Jackie B. said...

hahaha. that's how my work parties were like at Warner Bros. LOL. Fighting over the booze.