naah...you'd be surprised. It's really invigorating turning thirty. I thought the same thing this year, and then have kind of enjoyed my "growing up" moment. At least we can still act like we're in our twenties...
Happy birthday you old fart! I have to agree that turning 30 isn't as bad as you think. It is actually liberating to leave your 20's behind. You wiser walking into your 30's. What did you guys do for your birthday. I know your present for this year had 4 wheels and leather seats. I hope you had a nice day! Wish I could of been there to help you tear up the town for a celebration!:)
Lindsey, Way to not be 30 yet. Keep it up. Thanks for being such a great Mom. We got your Christmas card and all we have to say is....WOW! you've got a talent. I would have given up with something like that after the first fold! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
Happy Birthday old friend, hope you had a great day. 30s not bad, try turning 35...yikes. enjoy your last year in you twenties. PS please e-mail me your cel # and adress i have some things i need to mail to you. :)
8 comments:
Happy birthday! you look just like your daughter!
naah...you'd be surprised. It's really invigorating turning thirty. I thought the same thing this year, and then have kind of enjoyed my "growing up" moment. At least we can still act like we're in our twenties...
Happy Birthday! The first of the perpetual 29th!
Happy birthday you old fart! I have to agree that turning 30 isn't as bad as you think. It is actually liberating to leave your 20's behind. You wiser walking into your 30's. What did you guys do for your birthday. I know your present for this year had 4 wheels and leather seats. I hope you had a nice day! Wish I could of been there to help you tear up the town for a celebration!:)
Lindsey,
Way to not be 30 yet. Keep it up. Thanks for being such a great Mom. We got your Christmas card and all we have to say is....WOW! you've got a talent. I would have given up with something like that after the first fold!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
Kris and Lydia
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy Birthday Girl!! We are sending a big WAHOO to you up in snow country! Happy Happy Happy!!
Happy Birthday old friend,
hope you had a great day.
30s not bad, try turning 35...yikes.
enjoy your last year in you twenties.
PS please e-mail me your cel # and adress i have some things i need to mail to you. :)
UHHH...I have never seen your "baby" pictures. Is this you??? That is so great. 30 is nothing...just wait...it gets better and better! Love ya!
Happy Belated Birthday! Yes 30 this past year was kind of hard for me. But others have totally enjoyed it.
Post a Comment