Just turned 7!!!
And I cant believe it either. He even lost a tooth for the occasion! Holding to Wente tradition Braydan got to choose what we ate for all three meals. He chose Waffles with blueberries, strawberries, and whip cream for breakfast. Tator-tots and cut up hot dogs with ketchup for lunch. And, pink fish (salmon) with oven roasted potatoes and garlic cheezy bread for dinner. For his Birthday cake he wanted Chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream. (and Nathan was the devil and suggested we get the Costco cake, which is the best cake ever, I cant even describe its chocolatey goodness and do it justice) With every meal we sing Happy Birthday and you get 1 candle and 1 wish. Both kids love this, and I think its fun because you get sung to more and who doesn't want more wishes. So here are some pictures from Saturday, which is when we had our family party and from Tuesday when we took goodies to his class.
And I cant believe it either. He even lost a tooth for the occasion! Holding to Wente tradition Braydan got to choose what we ate for all three meals. He chose Waffles with blueberries, strawberries, and whip cream for breakfast. Tator-tots and cut up hot dogs with ketchup for lunch. And, pink fish (salmon) with oven roasted potatoes and garlic cheezy bread for dinner. For his Birthday cake he wanted Chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream. (and Nathan was the devil and suggested we get the Costco cake, which is the best cake ever, I cant even describe its chocolatey goodness and do it justice) With every meal we sing Happy Birthday and you get 1 candle and 1 wish. Both kids love this, and I think its fun because you get sung to more and who doesn't want more wishes. So here are some pictures from Saturday, which is when we had our family party and from Tuesday when we took goodies to his class.Devil Cake.....but oh so freaking good.
Blowing out 7 candles He then proceeded to open his gifts. He got Super Mario Galaxy Pjs form Tes, Swim shorts from Vann, Scrabble Jr. from Mom and Snow gear from Dad. Plus he got some $$ from Mimi and Papa that he spent on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And he has more gifts coming so this kid made a haul!
Spider cupcakes (dingdongs, twizzlers and mini marshmallows)
The School Birthday Hat. He got a special sticker and was the student of the Day. His teacher Mrs. Elsea is so good and sweet with them. 
Braydan had to eat the 1st bite before anyone else could eat theirs. He is such a little ham.
Our Big 7 year old. 

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Braydan. Loved his food choice for his b-day menus. And I loved the spider cupcakes. I have to make some goodies for the school fall carnival on Saturday. I hope you don't mind if I copy that idea. You always have great ideas. Thanks for sharing.
fun! But i have to say that the "pick your meals for your birthday" was origonally an O'Reilly tradition.....come on now.
that's a cute spider cupcake idea. I'll have to remember that. Happy Birthday!! I really can't believe you have a 7yr old!
Happy Birthday Braydan!! We miss you! Such a cute idea for the cupcakes...can't we just bottle you up and keep you somewhere when we need crafty ideas??!? Ha Ha! Love it!!!!
Ok...I find myself coming to your blogg more and more. It's like a magnet now. There's always new pix of my babies on there and I can't stand it!! I miss them so bad.
Hope it all works out for Christmas!
Love ya!
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment