Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lake Arrowhead

Last Saturday we went up to Lake Arrowhead for the 1st time since we have lived here. I was there all the time as a kid, my parents had a cabin on the lake and I have many wonderful memories from up there. So we decided to pack a lunch and spend the day up there. Man, it has changed, a lot of growth and (being labor day weekend) a lot of tourists. But we had fun all the same. We ate our picnic lunch by the lake and the kids played on the playground that was right on the lake as well. We walked around and looked at the shops, the kids slid down the big air slide a couple times. We were going to go to the Children's Museum that my parents took the girls and I to when we were little. Unfortunately it wasn't there anymore. :( But we had a fun day all the same.
P.S. Some big news is in the works right now....stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

Linds! You look so beautiful!