Nathan is official done and graduated from law school and has just finished taking the bar exam. Thank goodness, and I pray he passes so we never have to experience bar prep again! He took the test the last 3 days in July, yes I said 3 days, he was gone taking a test for 3 freaking days. The kids were sad when he left and we all missed him pretty bad while he was gone. The first day went off with a bang for him though, the end of his first exam session ended with a little California earthquaking. Pretty funny. All those non Californians were crying and hiding under their desks. :) Welcome to southern Cali!! But he felt good about the test and we now play the waiting game. The California bar has decided that we must all wait 4 months to find out if he passed or failed. So November will be the month that we would finally know what are future holds. For now, Limbo.
The Bar prep table that sat in our bathroom, yes he studied in the bathroom.

Nathan explaining to the kiddos why he is leaving for so long and saying goodbye to them. Tears started flowing.

Kisses goodbye, outright crying ensues

Waving goodbye (by now everyone is wailing)

To my husband I would like to say.... I am so proud of you. Proud of all the hard work and effort you put in to get through and excel in school. And for the hours and hours of studying you put in to prepare for the California Bar Exam. Proud in that I know that it was all done for our family and our future. You are a wonderful dad, a great husband, a true friend, a hard worker, and I am truly blessed to have you. I love you babe. Good work.
No comments:
Post a Comment