Saturday, August 16, 2008

1st day of 1st grade

All day school has official started in our house, and Braydan absolutely loves it. He is all jazzed about how he gets 4 recesses and a snack, in fact he was very upset today when I informed him that today was Saturday and there was no school. He rides the bus to and from school as well, which is another thing that he really enjoys. I am so proud of him he does so well in theses new social situations, he makes and keeps friends well and interacts well with his peers. Such a good kid, and it is amazing just how fast they learn. He is reading up a storm. I cant believe I have a 1st grader, time seriously flies. Love ya bud.

1st grade!! The "Big Kids" playground His seat in Mrs. Peyton's 1st grade class Riding the Big Bus

No comments: