I was fat. Key word is "was", thank goodness. These pictures really send it home for me. Its funny how you don't realize just how fat you are until you see pictures, and then your like man, im huge. I showed the kids these pictures, I started off with a full page pic of me now and they yelled in fright when I switched to the fatty picture. I know, I know it was really bad. But better now. I still have a little ways to go until my goal weight but definitely a lot better. And I feel better. So much more energy and no self consciousness , well not as much anyway. I am
so thankful to my in-laws for introducing this to me and helping me get started.
Thank you so much!!! So, I started this program 16 weeks ago and I am at 65 lbs lost.

65lbs in 16 weeks, pretty cool. It went fast too, and very brainless. Eat 5 meals of theirs and 1 of your own. Simple. If anyone wants to know more let me know.
Here is the website
You can order the food off this site and get all the information and stuff.
Here is my in-laws website with their stories, and the stories of others in our group. Any questions just let me know!! ( I can see my collarbones...how cool is that. Woohoo!)
6 comments:
You look so pretty Lindsey! You are so lucky to be so tall too! I am so glad that we finally found something that will work! I can't wait to start up again after baby. These pictures are a great motivator! Keep it up. I don't really see that you need to lose more. You might blow away with the next Santa Ana winds if you get much smaller. Congrats on all of your hard work. You look fabulous darling! It's always a plus to feel better too! I have more "semi skinny" clothes for you to borrow if you want. -jules
That's awesome! I am very impressed! I look forward to finding out more details (mostly just the cost) when I'm done with baby 4!
You just look great!
You look great! Keep up the good work!
Hot Mama!! Go Lindsey! You look so tiny...and you've worked so hard. Yay for you!
WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I really wish i could do this program. I totally understand the "i didn't realize i had gotten THAT fat". i'm still in that stage. :( At least you have 3 kids to show for the weight...mines just age & laziness. :(
Wow Lindsey; that's amazing. You look fantastic!! :)
Post a Comment